Chinese Fried Rice RecipeTagged in Chinese
In a skillet, cook bacon until brown, but not overly crisp. Remove
bacon, pour off all but 4 tablespoons of fat. In fat, saute onions,
peppers, and celery until limp. Add cooked rice and saute the rice until
it browns. Add eggs, soy sauce, and shrimp, if desired. Saute for 5
minutes more. Add more soy sauce to taste.
- 6 slices bacon slices -- chopped
- 2 1/2 cups cooked rice -- cold
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 eggs -- slightly beaten
- 3/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup green peppers -- chopped
- 1/2 cup celery -- chopped
- 1/2 cup small shrimp -- cooked
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.