Chocolate - Amaretto Cheesecake RecipeTagged in Cakes
Sprinkle chocolate wafer crumbs in bottom of a 7-inch springform pan. Set aside. Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add cream cheese and next 7 ingredients, processing until smooth. Add egg and process just until blended. Fold in chocolate morsels. Slowly pour mixture over crumbs in pan. Bake at 300 degrees for 65 to 70 minutes or until cheesecake is set. Let cool in pan on wire rack. Cover and chill at least 8 hours. Remove sides of pan, and transfer cheesecake to a serving platter. Garnish with chocolate curls, if desired. Yield: 12 servings. CHOCOLATE-MINT CHEESECAKE: Substitute 1/4 cup creme de menthe for amaretto.
- You can substitute an 8-inch pan for this cheesecake recipe
- if desired. The larger cheesecake will require only 45 to 50 minutes baking time. 6 chocolate wafers
- finely crushed
- 1 1/2 c. light process cream cheese
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 c. 1% low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 c. plus 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/4 c. amaretto
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. semi-sweet chocolate
- Chocolate curls (opt.)
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.