Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies RecipeTagged in Cakes
* Butterscotch, Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Chocolate Fudge, French Vanilla, or Vanilla Flavor. Mix flour with baking soda. Combine butter, the sugars, pudding mix and vanilla in large mixer bowl; beat until smooth and creamy. Beat in eggs. Gradually add flour mixture; then stir in chips and nuts. (Batter will be stiff.) Drop from teaspoon onto ungreased baking sheets, about 2 inches apart. Bake ar 375 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes. Makes about 7 dozen. In high altitude areas use large eggs and bake 9 to 11 minutes.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter or margarine -- softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 package butter pecan pudding mix -- 4 serv. sz.*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 egg
- 12 ounces chocolate chip
- 1 cup nuts -- Chopped
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.