Chocolate Chip-oatmeal Cookies RecipeTagged in Cakes
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Spray large baking sheet with nonstick spray.
2. In a large bowl, with mixer on high, beat margarine, applesauce, brown sugar and apple juice concentrate until light and fluffy (note mixture may appear to be curdled).
3. In a small bowl, combine boiling water, baking soda, and vanilla and beat into margarine mixture.
4. In large bowl, combine flour, oats, and salt. Gradually add to margarine mixture, beating well after each addition. Add chocolate chips.
5. Drop by rounded teaspoonsful onto prepared baking sheet, making 48 cookies. Bake 10-12 minutes until golden brown. Cool completely on rack.
- 1/2 cup Lo cal margarine
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Packed dark brown sugar
- 2 1/4 cups Flour
- 2 tablespoons Thawed frozen apple juice
- 4 1/2 ounces Quick oats -- concentrate
- 1/4 cup Boiling water
- 2 ounces Semisweet chocolate chips
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.