Chopped Cherry Chicken Salad RecipeTagged in Salad
Mix chicken, onion, celery, cherries in large bowl.
In small bowl combine mayonnaise, mustard, thyme, dill, olive oil and vinegar, mix to combine.
Toss greens and pecans into cherry chicken mixture.
Anoint with mayonnaise dressing, toss again, add salt and pepper to taste and serve!
- 1 1/4 lbs smoked chicken breast
- 1 red onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 1/2 cups sweet cherries
- halved and seeded
- 1/2 cup low fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 lb baby greens
- rinsed and dried
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.