Chuck Wagon Dinner I RecipeTagged in Casserole
In large skillet, brown ground beef and onion. Pour meat and onion into colander, rinse under hot tap water to remove excess grease, and return to skillet. Add chili seasoning packet and tomato sauce. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
Add milk, green chiles, soup and beans to chili mixture; bring to boil. Reduce heat to simmer, cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
Sprinkle desired amount of Fritos into bottom of bowl, cover with Chuck wagon mixture and sprinkle with extra cheese, as desired.
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1 small onion
- 1 chili seasoning packet
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) bag Fritos Corn Chips
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.