Chunky Chicken Chili RecipeTagged in Chili
Brown chicken, onions, garlic. Add all tomatoes, water, and beans and simmer 30 min. Add all other ingredients and simmer until beans and vegetables are tender.
- 1 pound Chicken breast meat -- cut
- bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup Onion -- chopped
- 1/2 cup Celery -- sliced
- 1/2 cup Carrots -- sliced
- 2 Cloves garlic -- minced
- 1 cup Fresh tomato salsa -- (see following recip
- 28 ounces Can tomatoes
- 28 ounces Can water
- 3 teaspoons Chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/3 Bag garbanzo beans (soaked)
- 1 Green pepper -- chopped
- 4 Chicken boullion cubes
- 2 cans Chicken broth -- salt/pepper to taste
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.