Cinnamon Flop RecipeTagged in Breakfast
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together and set aside.
Mix sugar and butter with your fingertips until butter is well dispersed. Stir in beaten egg thoroughly, then add flour and milk alternately, beginning and ending with flour. Pour into a greased 8-inch square pan. Sprinkle Topping over the surface. Bake at 425 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes. Served warm, this makes a delicious breakfast bread.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons softened butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Work brown sugar and butter together with your fingertips until well mixed. Then work in cinnamon. Set aside.
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 egg
- well beaten
- 1 cup milk
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.