Cola Roast RecipeTagged in Meats
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a small bowl, combine the salt, pepper, and garlic powder; rub over the surface of the roast. In a Dutch oven, heat the oil to hot and brown roast on both sides. Transfer roast to roasting pan. Combine all the remaining ingredients; pour over roast.
Cover and roast for 2 1/2 to 3 hours until tender.
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 o Cola Flavored Carbonated
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 12 ounces Chili Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 pounds Bottom Round Roast
- 2 tablespoons Hot Pepper Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.