Confetti Bean Chili RecipeTagged in Chili
In a Dutch oven, simmer onion in broth for 5 minutes. Add next six
ingredients: bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover, simmer 10 minutes. Add
remaining ingredients. Cover simmer 20 minutes.
- 1 large onion -- chopped
- 2 cans vegetable broth (can use more -- vegetables & water
- instead) Orig. recipe called -- for chicken broth
- 2 cloves garlic -- minced
- 3 tbsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 lb carrots -- sliced
- 1 lb red potatoes -- cubed
- 2 cans (14 1/2 oz each) diced tomatoes -- undrained OR
- 3 cups diced fresh tomatoes
- 15 oz. can black beans -- rinsed/drained
- 15 oz. can kidney beans -- rinsed/drained
- 15 oz. can garbanzo beans -- rinsed/drained
- 2 1/2 cups water
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.