Cottage Cheese Vegetable Dunk RecipeTagged in Diabetic Foods
Mix together 2 (8 ounce) cartons low fat cottage cheese, 1 cup (4 ounce) shredded low fat process American cheese, 3 tablespoons plain unsweetened low fat yogurt, 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper, and 2 tablespoons minced onion.
- (8 ounce) cartons low fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounce) shredded low fat process American cheese
- 3 tablespoons plain unsweetened low fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- and 2 tablespoons minced onion.
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.