Cowpoke Chili RecipeTagged in Chili
Brown ground beef with onion and garlic; drain. Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and simmer about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2/3 cup onion -- chopped
- 1 garlic clove -- minced
- 1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 oz.) can tomato paste
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can beef broth
- 1 (15 oz.) can chili beans
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed oregano
- Dash of cumin
- Dash of crushed red pepper
- 2 to 4 drops hot pepper sauce
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.