Crab With Avocado RecipeTagged in Fish And Seafoods
Put the yolk in mixing bowl and add mustard, Worcestshire sauce and vinegar. Beat with wire whisk, then add oil gradually, beating rapidly with whisk to incorporate.
When thickened and smooth, mix in the chili sauce, onion, olives and crabmeat. Shred the lettuce and cover the bottom of platter.
Peel avocados and split in half; discard pits. Divide halves again and lay on lettuce. Spoon sauce over.
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 tsp Worcestshire sauce
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup peanut oil
- 1 tbsp chili sauce
- 1/4 cup green onion freshly chopped
- 4 large stuffed green olives approximately 1/4 cup
- 1 lb. jumbo or regular lump crabmeat
- 4 ripe avocados
- 1/2 head lettuce shredded
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.