Dans Super Potatoes RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
1. Bring a large pot of water to
the boil then add the potatoes (should
be enough water to cover the potatoes
by at least 2 cm). Let them boil for
about 5 minutes before testing with a
fork. If the fork goes into
the "largest" of the potatoes very
easily they’re done…if not, give them
another 5 minutes then retest.
2. When the taters are done,
drain the water and put them aside so
that any residual moisture on the
surface of the taters evaporates off.
3. Take all the herbs and spices
and put them in a little bowl and mix
4. Chop the dry taters in half
then put in a large mixing bowl and
pour the oil all over them. Mix them
around so the oil covers evenly.
5. Sprinkle the seasoning mixture
all over the taters, mixing around as
you go so that they get covered evenly.
6. Serve them on a plate then put
the chopped semi-dried tomatoes and
chopped shallots on top.
7. Should eat with salad or
steamed green veggies like broccoli,
bok choy, cabbage, spinach etc. (The
potatoes done in this way have quite a
strong taste so don’t use any dressing
with your salad otherwise it will
spoil your enjoyment of the potatoes’
- large pot of boiling water
- 30 new potatoes (should all be same size or close to it)
- 2 tablespoons of cold pressed extra virgin olive oil from a dark bottle
- 2 tablespoons of cold pressed flax seed oil from a refrigerated dark bottle
- 100g semi-dried tomatoes diced
- 1 shallot diagonally chopped thinly
- 2 teaspoons of fresh chopped or dried rosemary
- half teaspoon of finely chopped fresh lemongrass stalk
- 1 fresh crushed garlic clove
- half teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons of medium ground (not ground too much) macrobiotic or unbleached sea salt (you may need a mortar & pestle to grind with if the salt has very large granules)
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.