Deep Dish Pumpkin Pie RecipeTagged in Thanksgiving
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
In a mixing bowl, blend together the pumpkin, evaporated milk, butter, eggs and vanilla.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, salt, molasses and baking mix. Add to the pumpkin mixture and mix thoroughly.
Pour filling into unbaked pie crust and bake for 50 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1/4 cups molasses
- 1/2 cup buttermilk baking mix
- 1 (9 inch) deep dish pie crust
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.