Delicious Raspberry Tofu Cheesecake RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Crumble tofu by hand and then
put into a blender along with all pie ingredients. Blend
until completely smooth- this will be relatively thick.
Pour into pie crust and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or
until a golden 'skin' has formed on the top. Remove from
oven and refrigerate several hours until cold. Top with a
thin layer raspberry filling and sprinkle fresh raspberries
on top of that. Delicious!
- 1 container of vegan "cream cheese"
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- about 12 oz. firm tofu (2/3 of a 15 oz. package)
- 1 cup granulated white vegan sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 container vegan raspberry yogurt (I prefer Wholesoy)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 cup vanilla vegan soymilk
- vegan graham cracker crust
- raspberry pie filling to top
- fresh raspberries to garnish
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.