Deviled Eggless Salad RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
In a food processor or blender combine cottage cheese, mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, soy sauce, turmeric, Worcestershire sauce and vinegar. Process until well blended. Add tofu and pulse a few times, maintaining a bit of texture. Stir in green onions. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours to allow flavors to meld.
- 1 cup non-fat cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon vegetarian Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 (8 ounce) container firm tofu
- 5 green onions
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.