Diet 7 - Up Salad RecipeTagged in Diabetic Foods
Dissolve gelatin in hot water. Set aside to cool slightly, then slowly add the chilled pop, pineapple, and banana pieces. Pour into an 8 inch square pan and chill until set. Add topping.TOPPING:
Cook over double boiler until thickened: 1 tbsp. flour Artificial Sweetener = 1/4 c. sugar 1/2 c. reserved juice 1 tbsp. low-fat margarine Let cool, then fold in 1 envelope of prepared D-Zerta whipped topping. Spread on top of the above "set" salad. 1 serving = 2 1/2 inch square; 1 fruit and 1 fat exchanges.
- 1 (4 serving) pkg. sugar free lemon
- 1 c. boiling water
- 6 oz. cold diet 7-Up
- 1 (8 oz.) (or 1/2 of 20 oz.) can
- drained crushed pineapple canned
- in its own juice (unsweetened)
- 1 banana
- split and sliced
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water. Set aside to cool slightly
- then slowly add the chilled pop
- and banana pieces. Pour into an 8 inch square pan and chill until set. Add topping.TOPPING:
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.