Dilled Macaroni-chicken Salad RecipeTagged in Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain; rinse in cold water, and drain again. Combine macaroni and chicken in a large bowl; set aside. Combine milk and remaining ingredients in a small jar; cover tightly and shake vigorously. Pour over macaroni mixture; toss gently. Cover; chill 2 hours. Yield: 5 servings.
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni -- uncooked
- 1 cup cooked and chopped chicken breast
- 1/2 cup evaporated skimmed milk
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimientos
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.