Double Layer Pumpkin Pie RecipeTagged in Thanksgiving
Mix cream cheese, 1 tablespoon milk and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spread on bottom of crust. Pour 1 cup milk into bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes. (Mixture will be thick.) Stir in pumpkin and spices with wire whisk; mix well. Spread over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
Garnish with additional whipped topping and nuts if desired. Makes 8 servings.
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk or half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups thawed whipped topping
- 1 (6 ounce) graham cracker pie crust
- 1 cup cold milk or half and half
- 2 small boxes vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.