Easy And Delicious Pasta RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
Boil large pot of water and add pasta of your choice; my
favorites are rotini and penne. While the pasta is
cooking, empty tomatoes (w/juice) into mixing bowl and add
all the ingredients except pine nuts. Mix well and heat in
microwave for about 2 mins. Serve sauce over cooked pasta
and sprinkle generously with pine nuts.
*if you want to make it really low fat just omit the oil
*fresh basil is best, but dried is a lot quicker and handier
- Pasta (enough for two; I usually make enough so I have leftover pasta on hand)
- 1 large can diced tomatos (796 ml)
- bazil (dried or fresh; I use 3-4 teaspoon dried)
- 3-4 green onions
- chopped (use scissors it's easier)
- 1-2 tablespoon olive oil
- garlic (you be the judge)
- pine nuts
- small sprinkle of salt and pepper (optional)
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.