Easy Stroganoff RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
Heat oil or margarine in a large skillet over medium heat.
Slice onion into small, thin slices and saute in oil or
margarine until soft. Add broth, textured soy protein crumbles, and
mushrooms, and sprinkle with onion and/or garlic salt and
pepper to taste. Add tofu sour cream and stir until heated
through. Serve hot over cooked rice or pasta.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or non-hydrogenated vegan margarine
- 1 medium sweet onion
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth or 1/2 cup water and 2 vegetable bouillon cubes
- 6 ounces textured soy protein crumbles (I used burger-style frozen crumbles)
- 1 4-oz. can of sliced mushrooms
- onion and/or garlic salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1/2 - 1 cup tofu sour cream
- 2 cups cooked rice or pasta
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.