Eggplant Vegetables Bake RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
1. Soak the cubed eggplant in boiling water to
cover for 30 minutes.
2. Make the sauce using the broth, tomato paste and spices.
Add whichever spices you want to this.
3. Spread a little of the sauce at the bottom of a baking
4. Arrange the eggplant over the sauce and pour some sauce
over the eggplant. It is possible to add some soy cottage
cheese and mix it with part of the sauce and use it here.
5. Arrange the rest of the vegetables over the eggplants so
that they fill up the whole dish. In addition to the
vegetables given, you could also use zucchinis, mushrooms
and other vegetables.
6. Pour the rest of the sauce over the vegetables.
7. Bake uncovered for 10 minutes at high heat. Then, lower
heat and cover. Continue baking for about 30 more minutes.
This can be used over pasta or rice, or as a plain
vegetable dish. I think it would also make a great Pizza
- 1 eggplant
- 1 tomato
- 0.5 red onion
- sliced and seperated into rings
- 1 yellow pepper
- sliced into rings
- A few whole cloves of garlic
- 1 cup vegetable broth (or water)
- 3-4 tablespoon tomato paste
- hot pepper and other spices to taste
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.