Elegant Steak And Rice RecipeTagged in Meats
Cut steak into thin strips.
In a large skillet, brown meat in oil. Add onions. Saut? until tender. Blend soup, sherry, and liquid from mushrooms, and garlic salt. Pour over steak. Add mushrooms. Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for 1 hour or until the steak is tender (or cover and bake at 350 degrees F).
Serve over rice.
* I always substitute broth for the sherry.
- 1 (1 1/2 pound) tenderized boneless beef round steak
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 large. onions
- cut into 1/2 inch slices
- separated into rings
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms (drain
- reserve liquid)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup dry sherry *
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.