Fast And Easy Chili RecipeTagged in Chili
Saute onion and peppers in water, and add garlic when nearly clear. Add beans, tomato sauce, TVP, and spices. Cook at low heat for 5 to 10 minutes until TVP is soft.
- 1 large Onion -- chopped medium
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 2 Hot peppers (or more to -- -taste)
- chopped fin
- 3 Garlic cloves -- chopped fine
- 1 can Pinto or Kidney Beans (or 2 -- -cups cooked beans)
- 1 can Tomato sauce (15 oz.)
- 1 cup TVP
- 1 teaspoon Chili powder
- Salt to taste
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.