Fast And Simple Rice Crust Pizza RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
Mix first four ingredients together. Press mixture into a 12-inch pizza pan. Bake in a 350-degree preheated oven for 10 minutes. Top with remaining ingredients. Return to the oven and bake until the vegan 'cheese' is melted.
*Not a fan of mushrooms? Why not try olives or another vegetable topping?
- 3 cups cooked brown or white rice
- 1 egg-replacer beaten
- 2 tablespoon grated vegan 'parmesan cheese'
- 2 teaspoon basil
- 4 oz vegan 'mozzarella cheese'
- 1 cup vegan low fat vegan pizza sauce
- 1 cup mushrooms*
- 1 cup red or green pepper
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.