Fatfree Zesty Herb Dressing RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
In small bowl, combine grape juice, vinegar and pectin; stir until pectin
is dissolved. Stir in mustard and remaining ingredients; mix well. Store
in refrigerator. Serve cold.
Makes 1 cup, per 1 Tbsp serv: 10 cal, 0g fat, 0mg chol, 10mg sod.
Recipe from Pillsbury Fast and Healthy.
- 3/4 cup white grape juice or apple juice
- 1/4 cup vegan white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons powdered fruit pectin
- 1 teaspoon vegan Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic -- crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried bazil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.