Fennel Crusted Grouper RecipeTagged in Fish And Seafoods
Toast fennel seeds over medium heat 1-2 minutes or until aromatic in a small skillet. Remove from skillet. Finely crush toasted seeds using a mortar and pestle, a spice mill, a clean coffee grinder or a rolling pin. Blend with dill, thyme, salt and pepper.
Rub spice mixture evenly on both sides of grouper fillets. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil; set aside.
Heat remaining oil over medium-high heat in a large nonstick skillet. Add fillets; saute 4-5 minutes per side or until done and lightly browned. Add white wine to pan; cook 1 minute. Remove grouper to serving plate. Serve with Vanilla Beurre Blanc, if desired.
- 2 teaspoons McCormick? Gourmet Collection? Fennel Seed
- 1 teaspoon McCormick? Gourmet Collection? Dill Weed
- 1 teaspoon McCormick? Gourmet Collection? Thyme Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick? Gourmet Collection? Coarse Grind Black Pepper
- 2 pounds grouper fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.