Festive Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies (cookie Mix) RecipeTagged in Holiday
Heat oven to 375 degrees F. In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, water, oil and egg until dough forms.
Shape dough into thirty-six 1-inch balls; roll in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown. Immediately press 1 chocolate in center of each cookie. Remove from cookie sheets. Cool completely, about 20 minutes. Decorate as desired using remaining ingredients.
- 1 (1 pound 1.5 ounce) pouch Betty Crocker? Peanut Butter Cookie mix
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 36 Kisses? milk chocolates
- Betty Crocker? white decorating gel
- Assorted holiday candy sprinkles
- Betty Crocker? red decorating icing
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.
|Recipes, & All Things Edible.|
|I cooked Festive Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies (cookie Mix)|