Fettuccine Alfredo RecipeTagged in Pasta
Melt margarine in a saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic; saute 1 minute. Stir in flour. Gradually add milk, stirring with a wire whisk until blended; cook, stirring constantly, 8 minutes or until thickened and bubbly. Stir in cream cheese; cook 2 minutes. Add 1 cup Parmesan cheese, stirring constantly until it melts. Pour cheese mixture over hot cooked fettuccine; toss well to coat. Top with remaining 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, fresh parsley, and pepper.
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 1/3 cups skim milk
- 4 tablespoons non-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons light cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cups freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 4 cups hot cooked fettuccine
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- freshly ground pepper to taste
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.