Fettuccine With Avocado RecipeTagged in Pasta
In a large bowl, combine sun-dried tomatoes, green pepper, basil, green onions, vinegar, oil and half of the avocado. Toss ingredients well so they are evenly coated with oil and vinegar.
Meanwhile, cook pasta in boiling water for 6 minutes or until "al dente." Drain pasta and pour into salad bowl with the other ingredients while the pasta is still hot. Toss together and serve immediately, using the remaining avocado as a garnish on top of the pasta.
Makes 6 servings.
- 1 1/4 cups diced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup sherry wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium avocado (about 8 ounces) peeled and diced
- 1 pound dried fettuccine noodles (or any dried pasta)
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.