Fiesta By Design RecipeTagged in Beef
Place each ingredient in a bowl or plate. Arrange on buffet table in order
listed. Let each person "design" his own "fiesta" plate, beginning with
crushed corn chips as a base.
Meat Sauce directions: Brown meat and onions in large Dutch oven; drain
excess fat. Add remaining ingredients, and simmer 1 hour. (Add a little
water if sauce gets too thick).
- 24 ounces corn chips (2 pkg.) -- crushed
- 14 ounces instant rice (1 box) -- cooked as directed
- Meat sauce
- 1 pound sharp cheddar cheese -- grated
- 2 heads lettuce -- chopped
- 7 medium tomatoes -- chopped
- 3 medium onions -- chopped
- 6 ounces sliced green olives (1 jar)
- 1 cup pecans -- chopped
- 7 ounces coconut (1 pkg.)
- 24 ounces picante sauce (1jar)
- --Meat Sauce--
- 4 pounds ground beef
- 3 onions -- chopped
- 28 ounces whole peeled tomatoes (1 can)
- 16 ounces tomato sauce (1 can)
- 2 pounds tomato puree (2 cans)
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 46 ounces ranch-style beans (1 can)
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.