Firecracker Casserole RecipeTagged in Casserole
In a skillet, cook the beef and onion until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Ad beans, chili powder, cumin and salt. Transfer to a greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Arrange tortillas over the top. Combine soup and tomatoes; pour over the tortillas. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through.
Yields 8 servings.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- rinsed and drained
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 to 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 (7-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.