Flexible Seed Pate RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
Measure is approx. (I never measure)
You can use all kinds of edible seed. I toast the
sesame in a large wok, and grind the seeds in a
coffee mill. I add a little water if the mixture
is too dry.
This has evolved from gamossio in my kitchen.
Experiment with different ingredients.
- 2 cups Toasted unhulled sesame seed meal
- 1 cup raw hulled sunflower seed meal
- 1 or 2 fresh lemon's juice (and/or:)
- 1 or 2 tablespoon stoneground vegan mustard
- 1/2 cup dry minced onion (crisp & crunchy)
- 1 or 2 splashes shoyu/ tamari
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast flakes
- 2 or 3 cloves fresh pressed garlic ( never use dried )
- optional: chives
- celery seed
- caraway seed
- fresh basil or olive oil
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.