Fresh Tomato Salsa RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
In a bowl, toss together all the
ingredients with salt to taste. Chill
for 30 minutes, covered,
to develop the flavor.
NOTES : Makes about 2 cups.
- 4 medium tomatoes (seeded & chopped)
- 1 small finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 jalapeno(seeded and minced)
- 1 to 2 tablespoon's lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil (chopped)
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.