Fruit Nut Dressing Casserole RecipeTagged in Casserole
Combine all ingredients with the melted butter then stir wine in gradually. Spoon into 2 1/2 or 3 quart greased casserole dish. Bake covered 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Remove cover and bake 5 to 10 minutes longer for a crisper top.
- 1 (6 ounce) bag seasoned stuffing
- 1/2 cup dried plums (prunes)
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped apple
- 1/2 cup sweet cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup chardonnay wine or apple juice
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.