Fruity Jello Cookies RecipeTagged in Cakes
Combine margarine and sugar together. Add eggs and vanilla. Add baking powder and sifted flour. Divide dough into fourths. Add 1/2 package gelatin to each fourth. Using cookie press, position cookies on ungreased cookie sheet. Sprinkle with remaining gelatin. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 8 to 14 minutes or until done. Do not brown. Yield: approximately 5 dozen cookies.
- 2 cups (4 sticks) margarine
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 5 1/3 cups sifted all purpose flour
- 1/2 (4 serving size) pkg. red gelatin
- 1/2 (4 serving size) pkg. orange gelatin
- 1/2 (4 serving size) pkg. lemon gelatin
- 1/2 (4 serving size) pkg. green gelatin
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.