Garlic And Kale Pasta Salad RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
1. Cook pasta until firm to the bite; drain and cool under
cold flowing water for a minute.
2. At the same time, in a large skillet or pan, simmer the
kale in 4 cups water for 10 - 15 min., or until it has
reached your desired tenderness. Drain and save the water
for soup stock if you'd like.
3. In large bowl mix the remaining ingredients with wooden
spoon, then add the pasta and kale. Season and enjoy at
time of preparation or refridgerate overnight for enhanced
~ Try substituting shoyu sauce (premium soy sauce) for the
vinegar and omitting the salt.
~ Instead of salt and pepper, I use Jane's crazy mixed up
salt. It's wonderful and may be able to get it in bulk.
- 3 cups dry brown rice pasta (penne works great)
- 1 medium bunch kale - chopped small
- 4 Tbls. olive or soybean oil
- 3 large and firm garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/4 cup dried or fresh basil
- 4 Tbls. balsamic vinegar (or add amount to taste)
- sea salt and pepper (to taste)
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.