Garlic Curry Burgers RecipeTagged in Barbecue
Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
In a bowl, mix the beef, onion, egg, evaporated milk, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, curry powder, and steak seasoning. Form the mixture into 8 patties.
Grill the patties over indirect heat for about 5 minutes on each side, or until done.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups chopped sweet onion
- 1 egg
- lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 large cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon mild curry powder
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.