Golden Road To Enlightenment RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
Equipment needed: bamboo steamer basket and wok, or stainless steelsteamer and pan with lid.Put about 1 inch of water in the wok or pan. Add 1/4-1/3 cup tamari.Place pan over medium heat. Meanwhile, put vegetables and tofu in the steamer. When water/tamari comes to a low simmer, put steamer in pan, and cover with lid. Steam for 15 to 20 minutes, depending on desiredtenderness of vegetables. Serve with brown rice. Sprinkle about 1 1/2 teaspoons of the tamari water over the rice. Enjoy!!
- fresh brocolli florets angle-cut carrot slices
- about 1/2 inch thick sliced button or shiitake mushrooms firm
- ripe tomatoes
- cut into eighths green bell pepper
- cut into long
- thin strips green and yellow zucchini
- chopped in half
- then coined firm tofu
- pressed and sliced into 1/2" by 2" slices cooked brown rice water tamari
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.