Gourmet Barbecue Brisket RecipeTagged in Barbecue
Mix all ingredients in saucepan. Bring to boil. Lower heat and simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 1 (4- to 5-pound) beef brisket
- Salt and pepper
- to taste
- Roast brisket at 325 degrees F in covered pan for 3 to 4 hours (until fork-tender). Cool and refrigerate.
- prepare Barbecue Sauce.
- Cut off excess fat; carve meat into thin slices. Layer meat and Barbecue Sauce in a large oven-to-table casserole. Cover with foil. Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees F or until heated through.
- Barbecue Sauce
- 3 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lemon
- thinly sliced
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.