Granola I RecipeTagged in Breakfast
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a 15 x 10-inch baking pan, combine all ingredients except fruit; mix well, spreading evenly. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown, stirring after 10 minutes. Cool completely.
Stir in fruit.
- 3 1/2 cups oats
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup wheat germ (if desired)
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped mixed dried fruit
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (if desired)
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.