Great Pumpkin Dessert RecipeTagged in Thanksgiving
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar and pumpkin spice. Mix well. Pour into greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle dry cake mix over pumpkin mixture; drizzle on melted butter and sprinkle on walnuts. Bake 1 hour until knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin pie filling
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.