Hawaiian Ribs RecipeTagged in Barbecue
Combine crushed pineapple with juice, apricot jam, mustard, vinegar, ginger and garlic in blender or food processor. Cover and process until very smooth.
Place ribs on oiled grill Grill ribs over medium heat 40 minutes or until ribs are no longer pink near the bone. Brush ribs with portion of pineapple sauce mixture during last 10 minutes of cooking.
Serve remaining sauce for dipping.
Makes 8 servings and 1 1/2 cups sauce.
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1/3 cup apricot jam
- 3 tablespoons regular yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 to 4 pounds pork baby back ribs
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.