Hearts Of Palm Salad RecipeTagged in Salad
In a medium bowl, whisk together the dressing mix, vinegar, and water until well blended. Whisk in olive oil. Add hearts of palm to the bowl, and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour or overnight.
Before serving, sprinkle the green and black olives, and bacon bits over the salad.
- 3 (14.25 ounce) cans hearts of palm
- drained and sliced
- 2 (.7 ounce) packages dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup white wine or champagne vinegar
- 6 tablespoons water
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 (8 ounce) jar green olives
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.