Hearty And Spicy Veggie Soup RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
Put onion, celery, mushrooms & asparagus in large soup pot.
Add a little water or some broth and cook till tender.
Add all the other ingredients including spices. Bring to a
boil. Then simmer for about an 1 hr to 45 minutes. Adjust
seasoning to taste.
Enjoy with vegan crackers or garlic vegan bread. Serve a bowel of fresh
fruit, and you have a very healthy and hearty meal.
This soup makes a large batch which freezes well.
Also good cooked in a slow cooker
- 1 large onion
- garlic powder
- red pepper flakes
- 4 celery stocks
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 cup of fresh asparagus
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen corn
- 2 cups of broccoli
- 2 cups of cauliflower-chopped
- 2 [14.0z] cans of nosalt stewed tomatoes
- 2 [14.oz] cans of nosalt tomato sauce
- 1 [14.oz] can of low or nosalt V-8 joice
- 3 to 4 cans of water and
- 2 rounded tablespoon low salt beef flavored [veggie] broth
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.