Hearty Apple Spice Oatmeal RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
Bring juice and spices to a boil. Add oats and syrup.
Cover and cook on low heat for 10-15 minutes. Remove from
heat, add flax and raisins, cover and let stand. For chewy
oatmeal cook for 10 minutes and let stand for @ 10
minutes. For creamier oatmeal cook for 15 minutes and let
stand for 5 minutes. Top off with maple syrup and soy milk.
- 2 1/2 cup organic unfiltered apple juice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- dash of allspice
- organic pure vegan maple syrup to taste
- 1 cup organic rolled oats (not quick type)
- 2 tablespoon ground organic flax seed
- handful of organic raisins
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.