Hearty Baked Beans & Chops RecipeTagged in Miscellaneous
In skillet, brown pork chops in hot oil; drain. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over pork chops. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes or until chops are tender.
- 4 pork chops
- 3/4 inch thick
- 1 28oz can Bush?s Baked Beans
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- 1 8oz can whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tbs steak sauce
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.