Herbed Yogurt Dip RecipeTagged in Appetizers
Mix the yogurt, parsley, garlic, thyme, marjoram, chervil, and black pepper together in a medium-sized bowl. Chill until ready to serve.
- 2 (8 ounce) containers plain
- non-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/8 teaspoon dried chervil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.