Holiday Beef Roast RecipeTagged in Main Meals
Place meat in large glass dish; sprinkle evenly with pepper. Pour Italian dressing over meat; cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hr.
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Remove meat from marinade; discard marinade. Place meat, fat side up, in shallow roasting pan. bake 2 to 2 1/2 hr or until meat thermometer inserted into thickest part of meat registers 130 to 135 degrees for medium-rare doneness. Remove from oven. Cover and let stand 20 min before carving.
Meanwhile, mix 1 cup of the mayo and horseradish in small serving bowl. In another small serving bowl, mix remaining 1/2 cup mayo, honey mustard dressing and thyme. Serve sauces with meat. Makes 15 servings, 4 oz meat and 2 tablespoons sauce each.
- 1 beef prime rib roast (5 lb) 2-3 ribs
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 cup Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 1/2 cups Kraft Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Kraft Prepared Horseradish
- 1/4 cup Kraft Honey-Mustard Dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.